I like this one. A blog from one of the great Ptr. in Victory.
CHECK these quotes regarding biblical discipleship:
1. “I’ll take care of me, and you take care of you, and will get along better that way.” Independent Spirit.
2. “As long as your belief is correct, I don’t care how you behave.” Antinomianism.
3. “As long as you are sincere.” (Ignorantia Legis Neminem Excusat) Ignorance.
4. “Not now. I am not ready, yet.” Fear.
5. “What’s good for you might not be good for me.” Relativism.
6. “Been there, done that.” Arrived.
7. “Jesus makes no demands on me.” (Since Jesus is either dead or just a baby) Religiosity, Philippine-Version.
8. “Whatever feels good, do it.” Hedonism.
9. “I like your Christ, but I don’t like your Christians.” Burned.
10. “No one’s qualified enough to disciple me.” Pride.
If you have additional suggestions, they would be greatly welcomed.